- I have participated in the workshop organized by İzmir Institude of Technology and the University of Reading from UK and I did a presentation regarding nature- friendly packaging. 31.01.2014 İzmir city - Turkey.
- Scope of project URGE of Ministry of Agriculture, I gave Good Agricultural Practices seminar in Uludag in Exporters Association in Bursa city - TURKEY. 08.01.2014 Bursa city - Turkey.
- I got Plaque, due to I spend 30 years in the prrofession in agricultural area from Chamber of Agricultural Engineers. 10.12.2013 Antalya city - Turkey.
- finished Eggplant Seeds Market Study for Mahyco Seeds company from India. It was the first step study for Mahyco Seeds company in Turkey and I believe our cooperation will continue with new attractive projects from India to Turkey. Project duration was since September 2013, till December 2013.
- · I was a consultant of Good Agricultural Practices, Growers Training Project supported by The Development Agency of Turkey (http://www.karacadag.org.tr/en/ ) and Diyarbakir City ( South East of Turkey) Plant Protection Research Station (http://www.dzmae.gov.tr/index-en.html ) Project duration was since February 2013, till june 2013.
- · Since February 2010 Project Coordinator and Product Development Consultant of Agrotalya Ltd. ( www.agrotalya.com ) for Vegetables Hybrid Seeds Business.
- · From 15.04.2010 to 22.07.2010 I worked as consultant and trainer for Hilfswerk Austria to implement the project “support to food processing small and medium enterprises in Tajikistan”, financed by the EC programme “Central Asia- Invest”
- · I was certifier at Moody International Company for GlobalGAP (Good Agricultural Practices) projects in Turkey from November 2008 till May 2010.
- · From 2006 to 2008 Management Consultant of Artalya Gıda Ltd. Who was service provider of Tesco supermarket chain in Turkey and was supply vegetables to Hypermarkets such as Metro Group and Carrefour.
From 2004 to 2006 Regional Representative of Bureau Veritas.
- · ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Auditor
- · ISO 22000: 2005 Food Safety Management System Auditor
- · Promote and organize trainings about Good Agricultural Practices and Food Safety / Quality Assurance in vegetable supply chain.
- · Trainer of Good Agricultural Practices for Chamber of Agriculture Engineers
- · Consultant on several GlobalGAP Option 2 implementation projects in Turkey.
1999 – 2004 - Strategic Purchasing Manager
Food Safety Project Leader| Metro Group Buying Turkey. İstanbul,
- To establish traceability of fruits and vegetables supply chain from field to shelf and determine Metro Group (For Metro Gross markets and real Hypermarkets) fruits and vegetables purchasing procedures / principles.
1994 – 1999 - Specific Products Manager | Toros Fertilizers Inc. Antalya
- I have established sub sales division in the company in order to sell specific products such as water soluble fertilizers (Potassium Nitrate, Calcium Nitrate etc.) and drip irrigation systems in Turkey.
1990 – 1994 - Product Development Manager | Sandoz Turkey (Currently known as Syngenta) Crop Protection Division. İzmir
1985 - 1990 - Product Manager (Tomatoes, watermelon, eggplant, cucumber, squash, peppers) Sandoz Turkey (Currently known as Syngenta) Hybrid Vegetables Seeds Division (S&G). Antalya
- Organising trials for new molecules and Registration of chosen molecules for agricultural use in Turkey.
- To promote new products. Technical support to sales team and growers. Potential Market Analysis.
- Organising trials for new varieties, Registration of chosen varieties for professionals in Turkey. To promote new varieties.
- Screening trials. Observation reports regarding screening varieties. Technical support to sales team and growers. Potential Market Analysis.
- · Agricultural Engineer, Aegean University, graduated in 1983.
- · Certificate of Attendance to 6th European Short-course on Fresh-cut Produce processing: Nutritional Quality & Health Benefits Short Course held in Antalya, Turkey, on October 23-25, 2013.
- · Seed Breeding Cource, TSÜAB (Sub-Union of Seed Industrialists and Producers), January 2013
- · Hybrid Seed Business Import & Export training, TSÜAB (Sub-Union of Seed Industrialists and Producers), October 2012
- · Seedsman’s Training Course, Petoseed, 1994, Saticoy-California-USA.
- · ISO 9001:2000 series Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course, BVQI, 2004, İstanbul- Turkey.
- · Good Agricultural Practices Auditor in Plant Production, Ministry of Agriculture, 2006, Ankara-Turkey.
- · ISO 22000: 2005 Food Safety Management System Training Course, Moody International, 2006, İstanbul-Turkey.
- · Fresh Produce Trainer Certificate, EurepGAP-Foodplus GmbH, 2005, Antalya-Turkey.
- · GlobalGAP Train the Trainer Workshop for Crop Base Fruit and Vegetables on 02-03 February 2009 in Berlin/Germany.
- · Occupation Outstanding Servis Award, Antalya Rotary Club, 2007, Antalya-Turkey.