· Know-how: In-depth knowledge of specific manufacturing and commercial realities in the area, the critical points and potential development of the strategic aspects necessary for the competitiveness of a product throughout all stages of the supply chain (farmer-consumer).
· Capacity for analysis: Evaluation of the adaptability of seed varieties and/or new active ingredients in the catalog of genetic material and/or new molecules to the Turkish market and the potential size of the market.
· Testing opportunities: Ability to test the site with huge crops in risk reduction and savings in terms of time.
· Network: A continually updated database with contacts and references for all major horticultural Turkish companies and related distribution networks. Direct contacts with the major multiples.
· Reliability: Decades of experience of our consultancy, gained over the Turkish territory, has allowed us to secure a great capital of trust recognized by all those involved in the chain of activities.
The experience gained over the years has allowed us to develop a current understanding of agronomic and quality requirements demanded by the industry. We also managed to define a precise method for the introduction of new products on the Turkish market.
· Choice of reference where to start to perform the variety and/or molecule testing
· Collection of in-depth technical information about the variety and/ or molecule testing
· Identification of opinion leaders from which to start talking of the products you want to introduce
· More effective time, price and market positioning,
· Identification, design and development of the main means of communication (meetings, flyers, SMS, websites, etc.)
· To Coordinate supply chain between Hypermarkets and Vegetable Growers including production costs, import and export procedures.
· To plan and formulate the sales strategies and applications using costs according to regions / seasons, equipment and manpower items.
· To evaluate market trends and proposed marketing strategies.
· To prepare strategic business plan.
· To organize trainings about seeds, Good Agricultural Practices on fertigation, agrochemical treatments and promotional/Educational meetings for growers and agricultural consultants in different regions within Turkey.
· Registration of new Hybrid Seed varieties for agricultural use in Turkey.
· To promote new varieties and technical support to growers and sales team in Turkey.
· Hired, trained, coached, supervised and evaluated staff members.
· Good knowledge and experience with International Environment on hybrid seed business, Agrochemical business, supply chain management, traceability, quality management and food safety systems in agricultural sector.